Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

MU men's hoops: Wednesday practice

Arrived at practice near the end as I had a car problem..broken tie rod. I believe that's not good, especially if one is going on a trip, so had to get that taken care of.





Anyway.. everyone present and accounted for and making the trip to Connecticut as of 4:30 this afternoon.

I don't think the players were too thrilled with having the extra practice last night but why would they be.? Dave said today's practice was "OK" but didn't rave about
it.

Nothing new on Mike Shipman's status. I get the feeling from Dave the player is done or the season. My speculation is if Dave thought there was a chance he would indicate that to me in some fashion. Maybe he's playing it very close to the vest.



But second semester starts next Tuesday so the eligibility clock, if there is one, is definitely ticking.

e-mail tonygsports@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home