Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

MU men's hoops - a practice twin bill

Well..for those of you who can't make MU hoops afternoon practices.....there's another tonight at 7 p.m.!!

Just talked to Dave...this afternoon's practice apparently wasn't all that scintillating, so MU is having another one this evening.

As far as news..everyone was said to be there.. no injuries..and Dave hasn't heard anything on any change in Shipman's status.

I don't plan on talking with Dave any more tonight..barring some unforeseen development. I plan to be at practice at 3 p.m. Wednesday..at least..that's the plan.

e-mail tonygsports@aol.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to hear just before a 4 game roadtrip. What's with this year's team Tony?

11:10 PM, January 09, 2007  
Blogger Tony Graham said...

I guess Dave felt it was needed to hold a night practice. I don't think he felt the team was focused enough this afternoon....though I wasn't there.


Am just speculating here. But I wouldn't fret over it.

11:39 PM, January 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home