Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Reminder Stockton game at 1 p.m....etc.

Apparently not everyone has received word the game is at 1 p.m., it having been changed from 5 pm.

Dave told me Dejan Delic will not start Sunday (he will play) because he was late for a morning workout. This is a team badly in need of alarm clocks under their Christmas trees.

Jhamar Youngblood will start in a three-guard alignment, with Corey and Marques up front.

Dave also told me Rickie Crews is making progress and his suspension could be lifted by the middle of next week, if his progress continues.

Re: the MAAC. I have not heard from one person today, not one, even attempting to defend the "Out of Touch Trio" on the WLB zoning board.
I would think this is mainly due to the fact their actions are - indefensible. The more and more I learn about the situation in WLB is that it's all political (no big shock there!) and that the "Out of Touch Trio" are mere puppets of the anti-MU mayor.

Also I heard one of the "Trio" has been bragging around town that he/she will do anything that is anti-Monmouth. People like this have no right to public service, none whatsoever.


Now, I am not stating any of this is fact, it is what I have heard. But if it even has an inkling of truth a number of people on the WLB zoning board perhaps should be asked for their immediate resigation...again, this is just my opinion.

I have also generally been informed, despite cries from fans, etc. for retaliation on the part of the MU administration, MU will continue to take the high road on this issue.



e-mail tonygsports@aol.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony,how were the MU practices the past few days? Any updates on Corey or Bunch for us.

6:18 PM, December 16, 2006  
Blogger Tony Graham said...

I did not attend practice Friday or today and MU had Thursday off, I believe. I spent Friday
working on my WLB Zoning Board rant.


Dave said practice was "better" Friday than it was Wednesday which I attended and was, I felt, under whelming.

Today (Saturday) MU practiced at the Brielle Middle School in a fund-raiser type situation for that school.


I did not ask specifially about Bunch or Corey today, and Dave did not mention them or anyone else (except Deki).


Also.. Dave did report Yaniv Simspon has been cleared for action as of next week and will return to the court when practice resumes at mid week.


My thinking is, I will see the game Sunday and can make any evaluations on any improvement (or lack of) for myself.

I would like to see Barlow get a little run Sunday.

Later Sunday I will post my game story and my thoughts on how the Hawks looked (of course after the Eagles-Giants game).


By the way..anyone who was planning to follow the game on WMCX, the broadcast will be carried via delayed tape beginning at 330 p.m. due to some other program commitments.

6:37 PM, December 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home