Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Friday, December 08, 2006

Coming Sunday in the Press/MU football

Story mainly detailing who is leaving and who replacements may be.


Please be advised 2007 projected players will of course not include any incoming freshmen and are based mainly on last 2006 depth chart, 2006 media guide, and that players my switch positions during off the season.

In other words...your guess could be as good as mine!!!

But, it is MU football, and I will post the story on the blog Saturday.

e-mail tonygsports@aol.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to talk MU football after the seasons ended. I hope we talk football on here thru recruiting and then on to spring ball.

11:43 AM, December 10, 2006  
Blogger Tony Graham said...

My thoughts exactly. I plan on posting recruiting updates and any MU football news as it develops.

12:47 PM, December 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home