Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Saturday, February 03, 2007

MU vs. SFNY men and women post game comments

Here you go.....


Due to a medical issue in the family I will not be on the net from about 10-am Saturday until I get to the men's game (I hope to be there early at about 5 p.m. to get set up and post any blog remarks).

I will probably not be able to attend the women's game so please go to the MU web site for results, etc., of that game...but..as I said...comment on it here if you like ...

Thank you...

e-mail tonygsports@aol.com

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good crowd at Boylan today for National Girls and women in sports day... I would guess in the 1700s. Tony Graham in attendance could push it over the 1800 mark.

3:15 PM, February 03, 2007  
Blogger Tony Graham said...

I couldn't quite push hard enough...they have had over 2,000 for some past NGWSD crowds.


Was nice to see a big turn out for a women's game though. They really do a nice job with that (NGWSD) at MU.

5:48 PM, February 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two great games and two big wins for the MU hoops. Great to see a big crowd for the women. Marissa and Brianne had a hell of a game. On the Men's game, John Bunch again was the standout player...and Jhamar had a good game as well.

10:26 PM, February 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Off topic again here Tony, but today's paper (Sunday's) finally has a positive editorial re the MAC...might want to check it out.

9:38 AM, February 04, 2007  
Blogger Tony Graham said...

I'll post it as soon as I find it...

10:13 AM, February 04, 2007  
Blogger Tony Graham said...

Hmmmm..Sunday letters don't seem to be posted as yet...

10:33 AM, February 04, 2007  
Blogger Tony Graham said...

I just read it...basically the MU student is saying MU has been "too nice" about the issue and should cease making concessions and take the matter to court.

I am certain if WLB turns MU down again Thursday......that is where the matter is headed...and - from what I have been advised (not etched in stone, though) - MU will prevail....

11:26 AM, February 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home