Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Monday, February 26, 2007

MU possible future PG James Hett gets 23, team wins in OT

Info and notes from the Staten Island Advance..for full story
go to ....http://www.silive.com/sports/

(I was told Hett was at the MU game Friday night sitting with Tyler Azzarelli)


Read story about Unexpected Hero under high school sports topic


Sunday Monsignor Farrell of Staten Island posted a 66-64 CHSAA AA Intersectional outbracket win over Archbishop Molloy at Holy Cross in Queens.

(and I thought NJSIAA was a long abbreviation...gosh!)


The Lions advance to the quarterfinals for the second time in three seasons, and will play Brooklyn-Queens champion Holy Cross Friday night at Christ the King at 8 p.m.

NOTES: Hett reached the 1,000-point milestone with a layup just before halftime. The senior guard entered the game eight points shy and now has 1,015 career points.
"I wanted to get it over early," said Hett. "I'm happy it happened and I want to thank my coaches and teammates for putting me in that position."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home