Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

2007 Lindy's college basketball annual

I just spoke with one of the editor's of the magazine. It will hit the news stands Sept. 4 . He said I could run my NEC picks, etc. prior to that.....sooo..

Starting in early August I will run the capsule/prediction of one team every few days (sort of what Greg Viscomi is doing on the MU web site re: football) - in this case in order of predicted finish......

at the end we'll review the predicted picks and then name our preseason NEC First and Second teams...Player of the Year and Rookie of the Year.....

We'll see how they compare with the NEC coaches picks which come out in November...let's put it this way..I can't possibly do any worse than the NEC coaches.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home