Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Tie-breaker Bob's playoff update/BULLETIN/advisory

From MU and NEC hoops guru Bob Curran who apparently knows of what he speaks. I thought I would post this as a separate topic.

Also: for Monday, the NEC (Assoc. Commissioner Ron Ratner) will run all the official what if scenarios prior to the games....


This just in from Tie-breaker Bob ----

BULLETIN:
If we win against PA we are in.With RMU losing we control our own destiny.I defy you to prove me wrong!PRINT IT.

(Ok..I did).


From TBB - Here is the latest tie-break for humans:If we win,we are in.To get a 6 seed we need PA to beat LIU,then have LIU beat RMU,and WAG can't win more than one of its next two.If we lose this needs to happen to get in:WAG must lose its last two and LIU must win its last two.



Advisory from me: I have just left a cf message with Ron Ratner of the NEC asking him to pullleese advise me if what Bob says is true. I am sure it is - but -in the Press- I don't know if we can quote Bob!!!

Also.... I will be covering the CBA-FTWP Shore Conference final tonight for the Press. ...

I mention this because I will have deadline issues around 10-pm...but will hope to post Tie-breaker Bob's latest updates...as soon as possible....

For all those moaning about Dave....wonder how the Mark Schmidt fan club is doing? They have won how many titles lately??

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob you are the man, thank you for this insight. I'm glad you can make heads or tails of this mess. I really appreciate you doing this.

12:59 PM, February 24, 2007  
Blogger Tony Graham said...

The NEC should put TBB on its payroll..he could do it for the whole league (I don't know if he'd want to though)...unless the price was right!!!

1:03 PM, February 24, 2007  
Blogger Tony Graham said...

Ok..rather than run this on the other thread I shall wait for your upate after today/tonight's action..and then run it as a seperate topic...later tonight...don't fret..we all appreciate your efforts.....

2:25 PM, February 24, 2007  
Blogger Tony Graham said...

I think I am just going to wait for your final summation!!!

2:52 PM, February 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony,

How does the in comming class of Freshmen look like for us next year? Anyone that can play like Jhamar? We need more people like him and turn MU into the run and gun type team.

3:36 PM, February 24, 2007  
Blogger Tony Graham said...

Whoa....you 100 percent sure??

3:44 PM, February 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home