Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Advisory/my schedule

My schedule:

With the absence of MU action the next few days..I well be covering the Stockton game tonight (why? - you said) - because coach Gerry Matthews (local guy, former local coach, etc.) going for career win No. 400 in D3.

Then Thursday will be out much of the day for personal reasons.

However..I will be keeping tabs on the blog and posting your comments when I can , but if there are lulls in posts, at least you know why.

Then Friday....it's back to "normal" I trust..will be at MU practice.. and then advance story, info, etc. on SFNY rematch...

Interesting men's game Thursday in NEC as FDU (10-10, 5-4) visits RMU (13-6, 5-5)...RMU won the first meeting in Hackensack.

I guess MU wants an RMU win to bunch things together and give MU a shot at prevailing in tie-breakers which it already owns over RMU...any thoughts on this?


a-mail tonygsports@aol.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great point RMU is a sleeping DOG that MU does not need to see again this season....MU needs a 5th or 3rd seed ....so 7-2 or 6-3 should do the trick...

5:11 PM, January 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home