Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Friday, October 12, 2007

Big Friday at MU. Men's and women's soccer and field hockey in action. New Field Hockey area dedicated Friday

Make predictions; game comments. Visit MU web site for men's soccer GameWatcher and all results.

Men's soccer (6-2-2, 1-0) hosts LIU (2-5-2, 0-1-1) at 3 p.m.

Women's soccer (6-2-3, 2-0) at FDU (3-8, 1-1)

Field Hockey (4-7, 3-0) hosts SFPA (2-10, 2-1) at 3 p.m.

My picks: MU sweeps. Men's soccer, 2-0. Women's soccer 3-1. Field Hockey 5-2. Men's soccer team a little banged up in the back but has enough to down the Blackbirds. Women getting excellent goal tending. Field hockey, to be honest, I have no clue. But 5-2 sounds good to me!

Men's soccer wins, 2-1.

Women's soccer wins, 3-1. My exact score!!!

Well, field hockey lost 2-1. That's the last time I pick field hockey!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Alvin said...

Hope the weather holds for all the games.
Women's Soccer comment on GK is dead on, very tlented young woman with strong bakground. Nice to see her able to contribute so well so soon. Keep up the good work!
Men's Soccer I gree with your predicted winner but think the score may be 3-0 or 4-1.
Field Hockey I'll go with you expertise of the game and agree.
hope eveyone enjoys!!

10:21 AM, October 12, 2007  
Blogger Tony Graham said...

My expertise! Thanks for thinking I actually know something about the sport.

If the ball rolls into that litle cage it's a goal..right?

I actually covered a Shore Conference FH final a few years ago...that was a stretch!!

11:19 AM, October 12, 2007  
Blogger Tony Graham said...

Today I'm going to the field hockey dedication..it's a good human interest story about the woman, her horse, and her donation...

11:20 AM, October 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My prediction is 2-0 MU wins!

1:48 PM, October 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home