Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Did this really happen? Phillies are 2007 National League East Champions

OK, OK.

I know this has nothing to do with the blog topic ...but..as many of you may be aware (please see my profile) when I'm not involved with MU and other assignments I live and die (usually the latter) with Philadelphia professional sports teams.


As a fan - this is why I try to give MU fans as long a leash as possible.

I have to say - outside of the Phillies winning the WS in 1980 and the Eagles the NFL title in 1960, this was just about the most exciting if not unbelievable moment in my rooting life.



So, if any Philadelphia, Mets fans, or anyone would like to comment or vent on this truly remarkable development ......feel free.

Why not?

And yes...I have in the past called for Charlie's head!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA the MUTS are terrible and played with zero heart..."TEAM TO BEAT" -mvp

9:59 PM, September 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home